Full archive available
October 1-December 31, 2010
- NSFW: A Modest Proposal For Authors Who Abandon Their Publishers — Give Me A Break via @ #
- Ever heard about how libraries reuse and actually share books? How many Kindles+ebooks=green reading? http://bit.ly/9i5Xy5 #
- Great reporting on introducing ebooks in prision libraries http://bit.ly/abpIqf via PW
- Oxford Dictionary ‘not going online-only’ (From The Oxford Times): http://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/26848/8360446 #
- RT @: Copyright, Ebooks and the Unpredictable Future http://bit.ly/9mXA6N #
- RT @ How iPad Usage is Shaping Up in UK - eMarketer http://bit.ly/cBsCID #
Become an Exhibitor
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN EXHIBITOR?
A booth at the Virtual E-Book Summit Conference provides sponsors with a powerful platform to reach an influential community of public, academic, K-12 schools & library industry players in an efficient, cost-effective program. Exhibitors will find exceptional content, engaging speakers and action-oriented attendees seeking new ideas, vendor partnerships and unprecedented networking opportunities—all from the convenience of their computers.
Registered, pre-qualified participants will join in on part, or all, of the real-time virtual conference on September 29, 10:00 am–6:00 pm ET with unlimited access to the archived content for an additional three months.
Virtual Booth Features:
- Live Virtual Exhibit Space
- Live Chat Emails with attendees
- Unlimited booth staffs
- Product demonstration videos
- Downloadable content (e.g. white papers, pre-recorded, web casts, product brochures, sales materials giveaways)
Drive Booth Traffic and Sales with Powerful Event Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
Three levels of affordable sponsorship allow you to maximize your ROI by building awareness and driving traffic to your virtual booth. Gain an edge on your competitors with these excellent sponsorship and marketing opportunities. Designed to fit any budget, these sponsorships offer you the heightened visibility you need to separate yourself from the competition.
Use this powerful combination to:
- Generate qualified leads via access to comprehensive data you can view in real time.
- Rank leads by your pre-determined criteria and attendee profile information.
- Immediately communicate with prospects using the conference’s instant messaging capability.
- Demonstrate your products and services to a targeted qualified audience via live Q&A.
Contact Roy Futterman for more information